- Ask Us
- Fraud/Security for Deposits
What you can expect from Glasford Bank
3/19/21: The second wave of economic impact payments (EIP3) by Direct Deposit are being initiated by the IRS today, with an effective date of Wednesday, March 24th. The IRS has said that additional waves of EIPs are likely to continue on a weekly basis.
3/12/21: The Federal Reserve has begun distributing the 3rd round of Economic Impact Payments (stimulus funds) with the first wave having effective dates of March 17th.
The American Rescue Plan of 2021 was signed by the President on Thursday, March 11, 2021. The US Department of Treasury will begin making payments immediately thereafter. However, we do not yet know when these payments will arrive. It is expected that this third round will be very similar to the second. Payments will be deposited directly into your bank account, sent by physical check or sent in the form of a prepaid card.
Glasford Bank will begin to receive payments from the Treasury Department soon, however, we are not made aware of when payments will arrive.
Stimulus deposits will be posted to customer accounts no later than 9:00 am each morning or after 7:30 pm on business days.
There are a number of things you can do to prepare yourself.
- First, enroll in Online/Mobile Banking. You’ll be able to check your account yourself at any time.
- Once you’ve enrolled, sign up for automatic alerts notifying you of all deposits. You’ll receive an email or text notification letting you know when a deposited has been made to your account.
To set-up Alerts:
1) Log-in to Online Banking and click on the Options tab
2) Click on Alerts then Events
3) Click the box of your choosing next to "Receiving Incoming ACH Credit". The example below is set to send a text message Alert.
We appreciate your continued trust and support. We will try to keep you updated as additional information becomes available.
To For more information about Economic Impact Payments, you can visit IRS.gov/coronavirus/Get-My-Payment.