- Ask Us
- Fraud/Security for Deposits
What you can expect from Glasford Bank
The Treasury Department and the IRS have begun delivering a second round of Economic Impact Payments to millions of Americans. The initial direct deposit payments may begin arriving as early as December 30th for some and will continue into the next week. Paper checks will begin to be mailed Wednesday, December 30.
Glasford Bank has begun to receive payments from the Treasury Department for some customers, however, we are not made aware of when payments will arrive. We recommend that you check on the status of your payment at IRS.gov/coronavirus/Get-My-Payment.
Stimulus checks will be posted to customer accounts no later than 8:30 am each morning or after 7:30 pm on business days.
There are a number of things you can do to prepare yourself.
- First, enroll in Online/Mobile Banking. You’ll be able to check your account yourself at any time.
- Once you’ve enrolled, sign up for automatic alerts notifying you of all deposits. You’ll receive an email or text notification letting you know when a deposited has been made to your account.
To set-up Alerts:
1) Log-in to Online Banking and click on the Options tab
2) Click on Alerts then Events
3) Click the box of your choosing next to "Receiving Incoming ACH Credit". The example below is set to send a text message Alert.
We appreciate your continued trust and support. We will try to keep you updated as additional information becomes available.
To For more information about Economic Impact Payments, you can visit IRS.gov/coronavirus/Get-My-Payment.