- Ask Us
- Fraud/Security for Deposits
Online Bill Pay
Manage your bills in one place.
Our new and improved bill pay service allows you to make payments to businesses and individuals using your Internet banking account. Eliminate the need for postage, trips to the post office or having to write checks. Enjoy the convenience of paying bills and viewing payment history all in one place. Bill Pay is a great way to save time, money and stay organized.
Apply for Bill Pay Today!
To apply for bill pay, log in to your Internet banking account, select the Bill Pay tab and complete the enrollment form.
Don't have Online Banking? No Problem. Just click here to enroll.
Bill Pay Features:
- Pay bills from multiple accounts
- Send single payments or set up recurring payments
- Schedule future payments
- View payment history
- View summary bills from eligible companies in bill pay with eBills
- Set up payment reminders
- Make person-to-person electronic payments with the Pay a Person feature
The pay a person feature gives you the option to make payments to individuals through bill pay electronically. Send money to your kids, relatives or friends with just a few clicks. Learn More
The bank-to-bank transfer option in Internet banking allows you to transfer money between your Glasford Bank account and your accounts at other financial institutions through Internet banking.
To start making bank-to-bank transfers, log in to Internet banking, select the "Bank to Bank Transfer" menu option and complete the enrollment and verification process.
iPay QuickPay is the skill that lets you access your Glasford Bank bill pay account on your Alexa-enabled device — all with a simple voice command. You can ask Alexa to make payments, provide your payment history and check your scheduled payments. You can even make person-to-person payments using iPay QuickPay. Simply add the person as a payee in your bill pay account and then you can tell Alexa who to pay and when. Click here to learn more.
Receive billing statements (eBill) right in your bill pay from a company that you do business with. Schedule your payments based on your eBills information and receive notifications of a new when a new bill is available. To set up click the eBill Set Up link underneath each eligible payee and complete the verification process.
- What is Bill Pay?
Bill Pay is a service that allows you to pay virtually anyone or any company through your online banking account. You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment and which account you want the payment to come from. It's safe, secure and easy to use.
- Who can I pay with Bill Pay?
You can pay virtually any business or individual with a mailing address within the United States and Puerto Rico. For example, you can pay utilities, cable bills or credit cards, or individuals such as a landlord, babysitter or relative.
- How do I enroll in Bill Pay?
It’s easy to enroll in Bill Pay. Just log in to your account and click the Bill Pay tab to access the short enrollment form.
- How do I start using Bill Pay?
The first step is to add a payee, the person or company you wish to pay. Here’s how easy it is:
- Log in to your account and click the Bill Pay tab.
- Click the "Add a Payee" button on your home page dashboard.
- Enter the requested information. Typically this information can be found on your latest bill statement.
Once you add your payee, you can start making payments in seconds.
- How do I make payments with Bill Pay?
- Find your payee on the payments dashboard.
- Enter the payment amount and date, then submit
- How are online payments delivered?
Payments are sent one of two ways—electronically or by paper checks. The majority of payments are delivered electronically. Your payment information, such as your account number, is sent via secure transmission. All other payments are made by paper checks that are mailed via the U.S. Postal Service.
- Is Bill Pay secure?
Paying bills online is one of the safest ways to pay your bills. Bill Pay helps guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checkbooks, bills and statements. It also increases your privacy because only you can access your account information, account numbers and payment history. As a result, you maintain tighter control of your account with real-time access to your payments activity.
- How long does it take before my payment is received?
Generally, your payment is received within 2 to 3 business days for electronic payments and 7-10 business days for paper checks payments.
- How are the scheduled payments processed with Bill Pay?
When payments sent electronically and funds are withdrawn from your account on the payment date.
When a payment is sent via check, the fund are not withdrawn from your account until the payee has cashed your check.
- What are the primary benefits of Bill Pay?
Here's a quick list of the many ways you can benefit from using Bill Pay.
- Save time. With Bill Pay, you can receive and pay your bills online, all in one place. That means no more visiting multiple websites to pay bills or trips to the post office to mail checks. In addition, smart features such as recurring payments allow you to automate regular bill payments.
- Save money. Paying bills online saves on postage, envelopes, late fees and checks. If you pay just 10 bills per month, you can easily save over $110.00* per year.
- Stay organized. Your payment history is stored in your online account, so you won't have to sort through paper receipts or visit multiple websites to access past transactions.
- Gain peace of mind. Paying bills electronically means no risk of mailed checks getting lost or stolen. Plus, you can stop worrying about missing a bill payment when you set up reminders and automated recurring payments.
- Help the environment by saving paper. With Bill Pay, there are no checks to write or envelopes to mail. That's good news for you and the environment.
*Savings are approximate and based upon the average annual cost of stamps, envelopes and checks required for paying 10 bills per month.
- What is eBill?
eBill is a feature that allows you to receive and pay electronic summary versions of paper bills directly from your Bill Pay account
- How do eBills work?
eBills are delivered directly to your Bill Pay account. Once you set up an individual eBill for a company you do business with, an eBill comes directly from that payee to your account. Examples of businesses that offer eBills are cable service providers, phone service providers, utility providers and credit card companies.
- Will I still receive paper statements when I have eBill?
You will also continue to receive paper bill statements unless you contact the payee to stop sending those statements.
- How will I know if eBill is available for a payee?
If a payee offers eBill, there will be a “Set up eBill” link next to their listing on your Bill Pay dashboard.
- What are the primary benefits of eBill?
With eBill, everything you need is in one convenient location. Using eBill allows you to streamline your bill pay routine and have online access to your bills. That means you won't have to keep track of paper bills. In addition, you can view past bill summaries at a glance.
- What information is included in an eBill?
Balance due, due date and minimum payment amount are included in your eBill. If you need additional details, there will be a link that lets you log in to your account on your payee's website, or you can check your paper statement.
- How do I pay an eBill?
To pay an eBill, simply choose the account you want to pay from, enter the amount you want to pay and schedule when you want the payment delivered.
- How do I know when I have received an eBill?
You can sign up to receive an electronic notice to alert you when an eBill has been delivered to your account. You can receive these notices in the form of emails or text alerts to provide an extra reminder when a payment is due.