- Ask Us
- Fraud/Security for Deposits
New & Improved eStatements
We are working behind the scenes to provide a better eStatement process! All your eStatements and notices will be available within online banking, so you will be able to manage your accounts, bills and statements all in one place! If you aren't already, you’ll need to be enrolled in online banking first, in order to receive eStatements. Click here to enroll in online banking now.
Our new estatement process will be available July 1st. Unfortunately, if you currently receive estatements but are not enrolled in Online Banking, you will not be able to continue with estatements and will be converted back to paper. If you would like to continue receiving your statements electronically, you will need to fill out an online banking application in one of our branches or by submitting an application online. Completing this application now, will ensure that you will continue receiveing your electronic statements without interruption.
If you are not currently utilizing this service, you may want to consider it. Paperless statements allow you to view your statements online at your fingertips anytime and anywhere.
Why go paperless?
- Free service to all customers
- Receive documents 2-3 days sooner than if delivered by mail
- Access your statements 24/7 with the ability to view up to 18 months of statement history
- View and save your statements electronically; print only when needed
- More secure with less risk of mail fraud and identity theft
- Environmentally friendly