- Ask Us
- Fraud/Security for Deposits
Deposits from Anywhere
Save a trip to the bank with Mobile Deposit. This convenient service is quick, secure and easy to use. With your smartphone, making deposits has never been easier. It is the perfect product for busy people on the go!
- Deposit checks anywhere, anytime using your smartphone within our mobile banking app
- Mobile Deposit has a daily limit of $10,000
- Checks must be endorsed with your signature and “For Mobile Deposit Only”
- Deposits made before 2:00 pm CST will be considered as received that same business day
- Funds are subject to Next Day Availability
- Retain check for at least 30 days
- Check your email, text or account history for deposit confirmation
How To Enroll:
Log into your Glasford Bank mobile app. Open the toolbar and click on the Deposit icon. Click 'Enroll an Account' and follow the prompts.
Note: you can enroll an account in mobile deposits from the website but deposits must be made from the app on a mobile device.
View Mobile Deposit Terms & Conditions
- What is Mobile Deposit?
Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit checks through the Glasford Bank mobile banking app by using the camera on your smartphone or iPad.
- How do I enroll for Mobile Deposit?
Log into your Glasford Bank mobile app. Click on the Deposit icon in the left toolbar menu. Click to Enroll an Account. Follow the prompts.
- I am a new customer. When am I eligible for mobile deposit?
You are eligible right away. You must enroll an account within online banking to begin. Once approved, you can begin making deposits. Approval generally happens within 2 business days.
- What are the requirements for Mobile Deposit?
- Your checking account must be in good standing. Please view our Terms & Conditions for eligibility requirements.
- You must have a valid email address on file with the bank
- You must be enrolled in online banking
- You must use an iPhone, iPad or Android Smartphone to use Mobile Deposit
- What type of account will accept mobile deposits?
Mobile deposits can only be made into a checking or savings account.
- How do I endorse the check?
Each check must be endorsed with your signature and "For Mobile Deposit Only" above the line. All other endorsements will be rejected.
- Is there a limit to the number of checks or the dollar amount I can deposit?
You may deposit as many checks as you like, but the total deposit amount you can deposit in one business day is $10,000.
- What types of checks can be processed through Mobile Deposit?
Personal and business U.S. checks can be processed through Mobile Deposit. Checks from Canada and other foreign countries, savings bonds and poor image quality checks must be deposited at the bank.
- I made a deposit today but it is not posted on my account. Why?
All transactions have a 2:00 pm cutoff. If you make a deposit prior to 2:00, it will be posted to your account around 7:00 pm on the same business day. If a deposit is made after 2:00 pm, the deposit will post to your account around 7:00 pm on the next business day.
example: Deposit made Monday at 6:30 pm will post to your account on Tuesday after 7:00 pm.
Funds are not immediately available and are subject to next-day funds availability.
- When will deposits be credited to my account?
Checks deposited before 2:00 p.m. (CST) on a business day will be credited after 7:00 pm. Mobile deposits are subject to Next Day Funds availability.
- Will I receive a confirmation that my deposit was made?
You will receive a confirmation (email or text message) stating your deposit was successful. Please keep for your records until you verify the deposit in your account.
- How do I prevent checks from being scanned and deposited twice?
The software has built-in duplicate detection tools that usually detect items already deposited. If the software detects potential duplicate checks, an alert prompts you to make a decision about the items in question. We also recommend writing "Mobile Deposited" and the date on the front of your check for your reference.
- Are there fees for using Mobile Deposit?
Glasford Bank provides Mobile Deposit for free. However, other fees, such as those for returned item or overdrafts, per item charges, and mobile carrier fees, may still apply.
- How do I view the status of a Mobile Deposit?
- From the mobile banking app
- Select Deposits icon from the menu
- Select Recent Activity
- From the Desktop website
- Click on Remote Deposits on the left toolbar to view
- From the mobile banking app
- How long should I keep a mobile deposit check?
We recommend keeping the check for at least 30 days or until your next statement showing the deposit.