- Ask Us
- Fraud/Security for Deposits
We will be re-opening Junior Branch September 10, 2021
Weekly we will open our ‘Junior Branch’ in the IBES Commons so your child can deposit real money into a real savings account.
A teller will count their money, stamp their deposit ticket, and give them a fun, educational handout about banking and currency.
Once they have completed their deposit ticket, they will receive a prize.
We feel that not only is this a simple way to introduce the idea of saving and responsibility to your child, but also a great way to save for their future.
All you need to start is a FREE Glasford Bank savings account for your child.
IBES - Opening September 10, 2021
Kids are encouraged to bring in any amount of money for deposit. We accept crinkled up cash, coins found in couches, and checks from grandmas.
Kids are not able to make withdrawals at the Junior Branch locations.
The Jr. Branch is closed on school holidays.
Jr Bankers can make deposits at either of our 'Adult' locations at any time. These deposits will still count toward their prizes.
If you would like to participate in the GB Junior Branch program all you need to get started is a free Glasford Bank savings account for your child.
To open an account you will need the following:
- Social Security Card for your child. We cannot accept just the number.
- Two forms of ID for a parent*
- Acceptable IDs include: Driver’s License, State ID, Passport, or Social Security Card
- If the address is not correct on your ID, we will require a piece of official mail with your correct address
*All minor accounts require a joint accountholder.