In the rapidly changing world of technology fraud attempts are constant. While we can't foresee all of them, education is the best tool to help protect ourselves against potential threats and scams.
The links and videos below are resources that serve to better inform you of these issues.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Email Scams
- Securing Your Web Browser
- What is Spyware
- Using Wireless Technology Securely
- Virus Basics
- How to Protect Your Computer
- Phishing, Vishing and Smishing Attacks
- What To Do If Your Identity is Stolen
Monthly tips on how to prevent fraud and protect yourself.
- January 2014
- February 2014
- March 2014
- April 2014
- May 2014
- June 2013
- July 2013
- August 2013
- September 2013
- October 2013
- November 2013
- December 2013
Please be advised that you will leave Glasford State Bank's website upon clicking links inside the newsletters. The links are provided as a courtesy. Glasford State Bank does not endorse or control the content of third party websites.