In the rapidly changing world of technology fraud attempts are constant. While we can't foresee all of them, education is the best tool to help protect ourselves against potential threats and scams.
The links and videos below are resources that serve to better inform you of these issues.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Email Scams
- Securing Your Web Browser
- What is Spyware
- Using Wireless Technology Securely
- Virus Basics
- How to Protect Your Computer
- Phishing, Vishing and Smishing Attacks
- What To Do If Your Identity is Stolen
Monthly tips on how to prevent fraud and protect yourself.
- January 2015
- February 2015
- March 2015
- April 2015
- May 2015
- June 2015
- July 2015
- August 2015
- September 2015
- October 2015
- November 2014
- December 2014
Please be advised that you will leave Glasford State Bank's website upon clicking links inside the newsletters. The links are provided as a courtesy. Glasford State Bank does not endorse or control the content of third party websites.