Take a quick break from the hustle and bustle of your business, and check in on your Glasford Bank accounts from virtually anywhere. All you have to do is sign up for online banking. This service is free, and once established you can save yourself countless trips to the bank.
- Free service to all customers
- View account history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Sign up for free eStatements
- Accessible 24/7
- Order checks
- Safe and secure
- Bill Pay
Save on money, postage and checks when you sign up for our online Bill Pay.
- Save money on postage
- Set up recurring payments
- Make one-time payments
- Funds deducted from account
- Manage payees
- Low monthly fee
- Online Banking Tips
1. Use Internet Explorer 7.0 or above with current patches.
To install the current patches, from your browser go to Tools > Windows Update.
2. Cookies must be enabled.
This can be verified from Tools > Internet Options > General Tab > Settings. Make sure that "Never" is not checked.
This can be verified from Tools > Internet Options > Security Tab > Custom Level > Active Scripting. Make sure that "Enable" is selected.
4. Clear cache.
This can be done from Tools > Internet Options > General Tab > Deleted Cookies & Delete Files.
To ensure that the cache is completely cleared first close all browsers, open one new one, and then clear the cache.
5. Ensure that privacy settings are not too high.
This can be done from Tools > Internet Options > Privacy Tab. "Medium" is recommended.
6. Add NetTeller, our online banking system, to your list of trusted sites for your firewall.
This can be done from Tools > Internet Options > Security Tab > Click on the Trusted Sites Icon > Sites.
Make *netteller a trusted site on the browser.
7. If you are using a pop-up blocker, add *netteller.com to the trusted sites.
Procedures will vary depending on the pop-up blocker being used.
Close Browser before trying to login again.
- Date and time on the PC must be correct
- Using a pop up blocker? Disable it and try again
- If the browser is using a pop up blocker, make *netteller.com a trusted site
- Try to log in from a different PC. If unsuccessful, please contact the bank.